Just over a month from starting this blog and I am shocked and very grateful to have been nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award.
As a newbie, everyday I am excited by the stories I read, pictures I see and the people I meet. Its fantastic to be a part of a culture where people are brave and daring with their creations and are proud to showcase their work. It’s a gift and I admire the generosity of you all.
Thank you Flooding August for your nomination. Your blog is delightful. I have enjoyed reading your posts and I look forward to discovering more of your journey.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
Seven facts about me:
Seven Facts/Things about Sara:
- I wish I was more organised!
- I drive a two door Holden Barina, equipped for four passengers but generally only has room for one!
- Watching people cry makes me cry.
- I can talk your ear off.
- I am the youngest of three daughters and the aunty of three nieces… our family find it difficult to produces boys!
- I have a passion for food.
- If it’s the end of the day and I haven’t been physical….DON’T TALK TO ME!
15 Bloggers I admire
- Lifestyles with Lia
- Eat Run Snooze Repeat
- April4June6 – A Journal of Self-Transformation
- Christian and Creative
- Telln’ it like it is
- Confectionery Rambling
- Fresh & Foodie
- The family Fixation
- Zen and Pi
- Life is Art
- The Belle Jar
Everyone has a story to tell…and someone out there is listening!